If you're struggling to keep up with the machine pace of modern life and always put everyone else's needs before your own, this is the workshop for you. It contains worksheets, habit trackers, goal setting strategies and 80+ journal prompts to motivate and inspire you.Get Started • £99
We live in a culture that applauds busyness and self-sacrifice. We call those women we admire for the seemingly effortless ability to juggle everything , 'Supermum' or 'Superwoman'. And we often treat ourselves as superhuman too.
We devote ourselves to taking care of everyone around us, whilst ignoring that fact that we have needs too. We ensure our loved ones are fed nourishing meals, whilst we eat the kid's leftovers. We tell our friends to slow down and rest, whilst expecting ourselves to push through even when we're exhausted. We know the benefits of nature, meditation and exercise, and yet we feel like we have too much to do to allow ourselves the time to go on a mindful walk on our lunch break.
The truth is we're not superhuman. We're fully human. And, like all humans, we have core needs that need to be met in order for us to feel healthy and fulfilled.
If any of these needs remain chronically unmet, we’ll be living in a constant state of stress.
This workshop is all about getting to know your 12 core needs and how you can overcome any barriers so that you can meet them more fully and experience more calm, pleasure and joy in your everyday life.
This workshop is great for you if you:
- Treat yourself as superwoman and put everyone else’s needs before your own.
- Expect yourself to push through even when you're feeling stressed and exhausted.
- Struggle to ask for what you need and find it difficult to make time for rest, play and pleasure.
- Want to find a more gentle way of living where you feel more relaxed and empowered in your everyday life.
What you'll learn:
- Key theories of stress and rest.
- 12 core needs that all humans have and why it's so important to meet them.
- How well each need is currently being met in your life and the impact this is having on your wellbeing.
- The barriers that get in the way of meeting each need and how you can overcome each obstacle.
- Simple and effective goal setting strategies to empower you to meet your needs.
- 6 months access to the Relaxed Living workshop.
- Psychoeducation on your 12 core needs and why it's important to meet them.
- 6 videos where Nicola introduces you to each core need.
- Our unique technique for meaningful and effective goal-setting to help you build healthy habits.
- Guidance on real rest vs. pseudo-rest.
- 80+ journal prompts.
- Habit trackers.
Ready to start relaxing?
Subscribe for free relaxation tips, guided meditations, special promotions and 10% off your first workshop!
We respect your privacy and will never send you spam or share your details.