If you feel imprisoned by your phone, spend more time on social media than you’d like and want to find freedom from the trance of mindless scrolling, this is the workshop for you.
It includes Inner Divings – our unique blend of yoga-nidra, meditation and self-hypnosis – mindfulness practices, science-backed tools for behaviour change and 60+ journal prompts.
Get TWO FREE EBOOKS if you sign up before 24th December: How to Stop Social Media Consuming Your Life and How to Grow a Social Media Following in an Authentic and Meaningful Way.Get Started • £99
On average we spend 2 hours and 27 minutes on social media every day.
That's over 70 hours a month!
Most of the time, this isn't out of choice. It's out of habit and compulsion. We've become imprisoned by our phones.
Social media offers us a beautiful source of connection and community, an opportunity to share our voice and for finding inspiration.
This workshop isn't anti-social media. It's pro using social media in a way that supports you in living a relaxed, meaningful, authentic life.
The word ‘relax’ comes from the Old French word relaschier which means ‘to loosen; to liberate; to set free’.
By the end of this workshop, you'll have loosened your attachment to you phone. You'll have started to liberate yourself from the prison of mindless scrolling. You'll have rediscovered what brings you joy, how you can use social media in a way that enhances your life and how you want to spend those 70 wild and precious hours. You'll have set yourself free.
This workshop is great for you if you:
- Feel enslaved by your phone.
- Find yourself mindlessly passing time scrolling through social media.
- Feel ashamed of how much time you spend on social media.
- Have tried to reduce the amount of time you spend on social media but have found it difficult to do so.
- Turn to social media when you feel bored, lonely, stressed or sad.
- Feel that your social media use is obsessive, compulsive or addictive.
- Look to social media for approval, validation and self-worth.
- Would like to create a healthy, relaxed relationship with social media that’s in line with your values.
What you'll learn:
- How excessive social media use affects your wellbeing.
- The neuroscience of mindless scrolling.
- How to use social media mindfully.
- How your ‘addicted part’ is trying to protect you.
- The science of pleasure (and why you need more of it!).
- How to reconnect with your inner child and rediscover what brings you joy.
- Your core values and how to live in line with them when it comes to social media.
- How to reparent yourself and set healthy social media boundaries.
- How to create a relationship with social media that supports you in living a meaningful and authentic life.
- Psychoeducation on the science of social media, addiction, pleasure, mindfulness and reward-based learning.
- 3 Inner Divings (a blend of yoga nidra, meditation and self-hypnosis): Addicted Part Inner Diving, Inner Child Inner Diving and Values Inner Diving.
- 60+ journal prompts.
- Mindfulness practices.
- Science-backed tools for behaviour change (that don’t rely on willpower!).
- Exercises to help you explore your values, reconnect with what brings you deep pleasure and rediscover hobbies that your social media use has squeezed out.
- Social media action plan.
Sign up before 24th December and get two free ebooks!
Ready to start relaxing?
Subscribe for free relaxation tips, guided meditations, special promotions and 10% off your first workshop!
We respect your privacy and will never send you spam or share your details.