Learn how to recover from stress, release the guilt that keeps you stuck in a cycle of toxic productivity and never-ending busyness, and explore hundreds of ways to rest.
This 10-week workshop includes weekly group coaching with Nicola and a private deep rest community for continued support, as well as rest rituals, journal prompts, Infographics and Inner Divings (our unique blend of deep relation, meditation and self-hypnosis).Sign up • £400
Next start date: Tuesday 11th October (7pm UK time).
I never want anyone's financial situation to prevent them from receiving support, so if you would like to join us but genuinely don't have the financial resources to pay the full price, please get in touch.
Most of us are living in a rest deficit. And we’ve probably been living in it for so long that we’ve forgotten how joyful and energised it’s possible to feel.
The Deep Rest coaching course is designed to help you balance the stressors in your life with ways to recover from them so you can experience the vitality and aliveness that we can feel when we get enough rest.
Because, as women, we have to cope with a lot of stress ranging from physical and cognitive stress to spiritual and productivity stress.
And we rarely get enough rest to cope with all this stress.
We might feel okay for a little while, but over time we notice this stress-rest imbalance having a negative affect on our physical health, mental wellbeing, relationships, work and quality of life.
We might experience weight gain, bloating and trouble sleeping. We might find it difficult to focus, mentally beat ourselves up and feel anxious, exhausted and overwhelmed by the demands of everyday life. We might overeat, overwork and overcommit. Or we might feel a lack of meaning in our lives and a sense of disconnection from who we are, why we're here and what we want to dedicate our lives to.
This course will gently help you to acknowledge all the stress your mind-body systems have been through and give you the tools to help your mind and body recover and restore so you can rediscover how joyful, peaceful and wonderful you can feel.
This coaching course is great for you if you:
Feel guilty when you’re not being productive but know not resting is harming your wellbeing.
Feel anxious when you slow down and don't know how to truly rest and relax.
Want more support than self-paced courses but something less intense than 1:1 coaching.
Would like to meet other people who are going through similar experiences.
What you'll learn:
- The importance of honouring your stress-rest rhythms.
- The 10 types of stress and 10 types of rest.
- The types of stress you’re currently experiencing and the ways this is impacting your wellbeing.
- How to overcome the barriers that get in the way of you getting enough rest.
- Simple rest rituals and practices you can weave into your day to help you recover, restore and rediscover how healthy and joyful it’s possible to feel.
- 12 week’s access to the Deep Rest course.
- 10 weekly online group coaching sessions (running for 10 weeks on Tuesdays at 7pm UK time from Tuesday 11th October). These will be recorded for anyone who is unable to make the session.
- Psychoeducation on stress, rest and stress-rest rhythms.
- Introduction to the 10 types of stress (we’ll focus on one each week).
- Hundreds of simple rest practices for each of the 10 types of rest (we’ll focus on one type of rest each week).
- Weekly rest rituals.
- 50+ journal prompts.
- Private facebook community for continued support between coaching sessions.
Ready to start relaxing?
Subscribe for free relaxation tips, guided meditations, special promotions, announcements and more!
We respect your privacy and will never send you spam or share your details.