The Deep Rest workshop is designed to help you balance the stressors in your life with ways to recover from them so you can experience the vitality and aliveness that we can feel when we get enough rest.
Because, as women, we have to cope with a lot of stress ranging from physical and cognitive stress to spiritual and productivity stress.
But rarely do we get enough rest.
We might feel okay for a little while, but over time we notice this stress-rest imbalance having a negative affect on our physical health, mental wellbeing, relationships, work and quality of life.
We might experience weight gain, bloating and trouble sleeping. We might find it difficult to focus, mentally beat ourselves up and feel anxious, exhausted and overwhelmed by the demands of everyday life. We might overeat, overwork and overcommit. Or we might feel a lack of meaning in our lives and a sense of disconnection from who we are, why we're here and what we want to dedicate our lives to.
This course will gently help you to acknowledge all the stress your mind-body systems have been through and give you the tools to help your mind and body to restore and recover.
This workshop is great for you if you:
- Feel guilty when you’re not being productive but know not resting is harming your wellbeing.
- Feel anxious when you slow down and don't know how to truly rest and relax.
- Want to discover your barriers to rest and how to overcome them.
- Feel stress, anxious, overwhelmed or exhausted but don't know how to rest.
What you'll learn:
- The importance of honouring your stress-rest rhythms.
- The 10 types of stress and 10 types of rest.
- The types of stress you’re currently experiencing and the ways this is impacting your wellbeing.
- How to overcome the barriers that get in the way of you getting enough rest.
- Simple rest rituals and practices you can weave into your day to help you recover, restore and rediscover how healthy and joyful it’s possible to feel.
- 6 months access to the Deep Rest course.
- Psychoeducation on stress, rest and stress-rest rhythms.
- Introduction to the 10 types of stress (we’ll focus on one each week).
- Hundreds of simple rest practices for each of the 10 types of rest (we’ll focus on one type of rest each week).
- Weekly rest rituals.
- 80+ journal prompts.