The truth is, we’re never going to get to the point where we think, ‘Okay, I’ve achieved enough, now I can relax’.
So we need to learn how to relax on the way to pursuing the goals that matter to us – even if when we do, we feel guilty and unproductive and unworthy.
Because it’s only by allowing ourselves to relax that our mind-body systems can recover and restore from the stress we’ve been through over the years.
It’s only when we balance hard work with deep rest that we can show up as grounded, relaxed, joy-filled women who have the energy to take care of the people we love and the world around us.
This free workshop is all about exploring your relationship with rest, learning how to relax, and discovering what being a Relaxed Woman means to you. It includes an ‘Inner Diving’ – our unique blend of deep relaxation, meditation and self-hypnosis – along with calming breathing techniques, embodied healing practices and some journal prompts to inspire you.
This workshop is great for you if you:
- Struggle with making time to take care of yourself and put everyone else’s needs before your own.
- Measure your self-worth by your productivity and feel that you haven’t worked hard enough to deserve to rest.
- Live with a sense of urgency and anxiety, and feel guilty for slowing down, resting and relaxing.
- Feel exhausted by the machine pace of modern life and want to explore a slower, more relaxed way of living.
What you'll learn:
- Simple strategies to regulate your nervous system and shift out of fight-or-flight.
- How to move towards a state of relaxation using a powerful Inner Diving.
- Calming breathing practice you can use whenever you feel stressed or anxious.
- How to soothe your stress response using simply sensory tools.
- What being a Relaxed Woman means to you.
Ready to start relaxing?
Subscribe for free relaxation tips, guided meditations, special promotions and 10% off your first workshop!
We respect your privacy and will never send you spam or share your details.