Learn how to recover from stress, release the guilt that keeps you stuck in a cycle of toxic productivity and never-ending busyness, and explore hundreds of ways to rest.
This 10-week group coaching programme includes 10 coaching sessions with Nicola, Infographics, rest rituals, Inner Divings (our unique blend of deep relaxation, meditation and self-hypnosis) and 80+ journal prompts.
Please note, this course has now sold out but you can join the waiting list for our Spring coaching course below. If you're keen to get started right away, you can sign up for the self-paced Deep Rest workshop.
Join the waiting list for the Spring round of the Deep Rest coaching course
Our Winter round of Deep Rest sold out within days! Be the first to know about our next round by joining the waiting list.
“Deep Rest felt like a very sacred space and has been very therapeutic. Before doing the course, I always felt rushed, had an inner pressure to always be doing more and was finding myself feeling stressed and overwhelmed. I’ve loved learning the science behind stress and rest and being part of a community of women where we could all speak freely together. The course has inspired me creatively and had a ripple effect on my family too. And, I no longer rush!"
“Deep Rest was fabulous and has had a real impact. Before I started the coaching course my mind was scattered and I was always rushing. I now have much more awareness of when I’m feeling stressed and tools and resources to use when I am. I’ve loved the content and really enjoyed being part of a group so we could share experiences. The course has been brilliant and shown me how much deep rest is needed in the world."
"The Deep Rest course has been life changing. Before the course, I was feeling very stressed all the time and knew I needed to understand myself better. The course was a big investment but the Universe kept telling me again and again that I needed to learn how to relax and I’m so grateful I did. I absolutely loved the weekly sessions and listening to very interesting people from across the world having relatable struggles no matter how different we were in cultures, age and professions. I felt such a deep sense of not being alone. The course will always be a gentle guiding reminder for me to be eternally kind with myself."
As women, we have to cope with a lot of stress ranging from physical and cognitive stress to spiritual and productivity stress.
But rarely do we get enough rest.
We might feel okay for a little while, but over time we notice this stress-rest imbalance having a negative affect on our physical health, mental wellbeing, relationships, work and quality of life.
We might experience weight gain, bloating and trouble sleeping. We might find it difficult to focus, mentally beat ourselves up and feel anxious, exhausted and overwhelmed by the demands of everyday life. We might overeat, overwork and overcommit. Or we might feel a lack of meaning in our lives and a sense of disconnection from who we are, why we're here and what we want to dedicate our lives to.
This coaching course will gently help you to acknowledge all the stress your mind-body systems have been through and give you the tools and support to help your mind and body to restore and recover.
This workshop is great for you if you:
- Feel guilty when you’re not being productive but know not resting is harming your wellbeing.
- Feel anxious when you slow down and don't know how to truly rest and relax.
- Want to discover your barriers to rest and how to overcome them.
- Feel stress, anxious, overwhelmed or exhausted but don't know how to rest.
- Would like more support than self-paced workshops but don't need as intense support as 1:1 coaching.
- Would like a loving community to share your experiences and get support from.
What you'll learn:
- The importance of honouring your stress-rest rhythms.
- The 10 types of stress and 10 types of rest.
- The types of stress you’re currently experiencing and the ways this is impacting your wellbeing.
- How to overcome the barriers that get in the way of you getting enough rest.
- Simple rest rituals and practices you can weave into your day to help you recover, restore and rediscover how healthy and joyful it’s possible to feel.
- 6 months access to the Deep Rest course.
- Psychoeducation on stress, rest and stress-rest rhythms.
- Introduction to the 10 types of stress (we’ll focus on one each week).
- Hundreds of simple rest practices for each of the 10 types of rest (we’ll focus on one type of rest each week).
- Weekly rest rituals.
- 80+ journal prompts.
- 10 x 60-minute coaching sessions with Nicola (every Monday at 7pm GMT starting 23rd January).
- Recordings of coaching sessions and continued support via Whatsapp and our private Facebook community.
Ready to start relaxing?
Subscribe for free relaxation tips, guided meditations, special promotions and 10% off your first workshop!
We respect your privacy and will never send you spam or share your details.